I have the incredible opportunity to study abroad in New Zealand Winter 2011. It is a program through the education program at BYU. I am THRILLED for all the adventures to come :)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swimming Sports!

I'm off to Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove for the next few days, but here are some fun pictures from our Swimming Sports Day at Colwill today!

Some of my boys trying to stay afloat during the flutterboard on front race.
We are the Puhutukawa Team! And we had the most team spirit out of everyone :)
My girls (the ones actually looking) are getting ready for their final race here
My girls after a race. Two of them got first and third place!
This is me and cute little Sefa. He is the youngest in our class and absolutely adorable. Oh, and he told me he loved me the other day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment